As we approach the end of Trimester 3, it is time to prepare for the upcoming exams. The Trimester 3 exams are scheduled to take place on February 12 and 13, 2024. To help you plan and prepare effectively, we have attached the timetable for your reference.
In preparation for the exams, it is important to adhere to the following do's and don'ts in the exam hall:
- Arrive at the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Bring a valid student ID card for identification.
- Bring necessary writing materials (pens, pencils, etc.).
- Listen carefully to the exam invigilators and follow their instructions.
- Keep all personal belongings, including bags and electronic devices, in designated areas outside the exam hall.
- Do not bring unauthorized materials, such as notes, textbooks, or electronic devices, into the exam hall.
- Do not communicate with other students once inside the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat or engage in any form of academic dishonesty.
- Do not leave the exam hall before the allotted time unless permitted by the invigilator.
- Do not forget to sign the attendance sheet.
We trust that you will approach these exams with the same diligence and commitment to academic integrity that you have demonstrated throughout the trimester.Regards,
OZFORD INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION